Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like our 2nd Christmas...

Welp,
*It's our 2nd Christmas together!*
{We are almost like pros...kind of}
*It's the most wonderful time of the year!*
And when it's the most wonderful time of the year, you know what that means...
DECORATING!!!!
***************************
{don't judge}


And now, for your viewing pleasure...
{or at least mine for the time I look back on our blog to reminisce on the 'good ole' days}


I give you: 
The Majors' Christmas at Fort St!
{du-du-du-duuuunnnnnn!}


Here is my hunk of a husband putting the final touches on our tree!

Centerpieces make my heart and my new table happy...

Thank you to all of our friends who sent Christmas cards!
They are being displayed proudly.
{yes, we brag about how awesome our friends are}

Ummm, I'm not sure what all of this stuff is, but I liked it sooooo, whatever...

Even branches need ornaments.
{No lie, this is Chris' favorite tree}

DIY - a cone Christmas tree!

Just in case we need to remember what letter our last name starts with...

There is a lot of kissing at Fort St. <3

The glorious tree de' Majors
{our tree is kind of chubby this year}

{And yes, that's a fat joke}

If we had chestnuts, they would be roasting on our open fire.
And no, the little stocking is not a hint.
It's Jacksons.
He loves Christmas.

Jackson clearly LOVES Christmas...

 See, he LOVES it...
Seriously.
Ho Ho Ho.

Anyways...this is the DIY wreath I did last year.
Its sparklyness makes me warm and fuzzy each time I open our front door.
Yes, warm and fuzzy.
Kind of like Jackson.

It's not much, but we are the only ones on our block with lights!
The North End needs to get a tad more festive in my opinion.

And last but not least, here is our Christmas card. 
Thank you to all of our family and friends for your love and support. We are so thankful for you and look forward to all that God has planned in 2012!
Merry Christmas,
Love, Charity and Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment